Rob Speer on 13 Jan 2003 05:04:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Ministry Update

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 10:22:29PM -0500, Wonko wrote:
> This doesn't change the functionality of the rule, it just allows it to be
> modified like anything else. I HATE immutable rules.

I was going to try something like that (again) when I realized that my
Chutzpah-reducer won't work against rule 1229. In your rule, could you
set 1229's Chutzpah to 3?

(If my proposal were to go into effect after yours, of course, it would
work, but it won't.)
--
Rob Speer