Orc In A Spacesuit on 14 Jan 2003 02:16:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Ministry Update

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"A Player whose Force equals eir Force Cap may spend points equal to eir Force Cap to advance to the next step of the Jedi Path."

Note the abscence of the word "Force" in front of "points". I don't think this is how it was intended to work at all...

I'm not really sure what happened to all of you who tried to advance; you may have spent points instead of Force, or simply failed outright.

I say advancing is not a force ability, and so is not bothered by budgjet requirements. I also say that it's pretty specific about it costing Points. So we all spent points equal to our cap, and left our actual force unchanged. Wee!

I don't have time to deal with it now, as something has come up.

I go On Leave; I hope to be back in 2.5 weeks, but I can't guarantee
anything...

Ta for now.

We'll miss ya.  Hurry back now :).

--