Orc In A Spacesuit on 13 Jan 2003 01:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Responses

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Anyhoo, one thing really bugs me here: you never destroy the things. I think
it would be much clearer, instead of keeping them on as "approved",
"denied", or "retracted", simply to destroy them as soon as nothing more can
be done with them.

Well, rule are 'repealed', and proposals are 'passed', but they don't cease to exist. Just look them up in the historical docs. Figured I'd do this the same way.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about giving different races special abilities;

I like this, but have just one problem with it: I think Force is unbalanced. While this is somewhat ok, as of course the stronger jedi can push others around, but extending this a so much, is, in my opinion, a Bad Thing. Thanks for the kick in the pants to get my races prop out. I gotta get it in soon, so further props can adjust any imbalances I create.

--
Orc