Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Jan 2003 23:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,
Proposal 1283/0: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical? Baron von Skippy)
No
I think that philosophies should affect the game, but not in vote-changing ways.

Dude, didn't you propose a vote change philosophy?

Dude, only because Glotmorf did and I didn't feel like raining on his parade, so rather than fight against it I just went for equality. Seems we had enough squabbling in the past aleardy. And I did vote for another vote-giving prop (if we're going to have them, another won't hurt). This prop just gives too much power in my opinion.

Proposal 1286/0: Dang Uppity Whipper-Snappers (Glotmorf)
Shelve
Like the idea, but think it's a bit overdone.  Oh, and this way all at
mess about missing titles gets worked out.

Sorry, isn't this proposal the bit that works it all out?

Stopped keeping track. Figured this was safe--if it turns out ok anyway, it'll pass in spite of my shelve.

Proposal 1287/0: You May Say I'm A Dreamer (Anything McGee)
Yes
But you're not the only one... which is why I want philosophies to have different aspects for people to pick and choose from.

Dude, you've said that many times... if you feel so strongly about it,
PROPOSE IT!

Last time I tried changing one of Glotmorf's babies... well, you all saw what happened. That, and I have a half written prop to expand on races that's been sitting idle for 3+ weeks due mostly to my no internet. You guys are graced by my presence only by visits to my dad's office, where I help out with their computers. :) And I leave today to get back to the school grind tomorrow, so who knows how much time I'll have. And I still have music, life cores, some uber thing, and several other projects in the works either in my mind or the hard drive.

Long story short -- I told Glotmorf what I wanted, and we have been tossing our thoughts around. I'll let him make the prop unless he wants me to. His idea, I figure he can keep in true to the spirit better too.

Dang.  I ramble way too much.  My apoligies.

--
Orc