Baron von Skippy on 5 Dec 2002 02:20:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] This should do it

> At this point, this is an exercise in...who was it that presented the
> challenge?  To create a truly immutable rule?

That was uin. I actually was at one point planning on making a society where
the members competed to try to out-immute each other; I still have the
skeletal charter for it.

But it never got off the ground.

As for the current struggle, there's no way Rob can win, because you've
always got the last move. Anything you do e can get around, and anything e
does you can get around; but once Voting starts, then it's just you
countering em; e can't fight back.

--
Wonko

-I proposed that Quest thing, but it was so buggy I replaced it with something else, and never got back to it.-

[[BvS]]