Glotmorf on 27 Nov 2002 03:00:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] w00t!

On 11/26/02 at 8:20 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>I amend my proposal entitled __Never again__ to be:

I appreciate the thought, though I'd wondered about replacing the names of me and my Underlords to "The Overlord and any Underlords".  But I haven't quite decided what authority CFIs should have on petition rulings...We'll talk later.

>When B Nomic ceases to be Partying, each player's entropy increases by 100
>[[ Clean up afterwards ]]

So...first we party like the end of the world is coming, and then...the end of the world comes? :)

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower