Rob Speer on 27 Nov 2002 01:30:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] w00t!

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:20:49PM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> * Any player on the Grid may throw emself Elbonia-Style at any location at
> any time by declaring they do so in a public forum. Points lost because of
> this are immediately refunded. [[ Free bouncing! ]]

This is the only part that worries me. Someone could bounce all over the
place and pick up all the bonus boxes. Limiting bouncing to once per
nday would be good.

> Give Rob three points of Respect and the title "Revered Elder" [[Rob was the
> very first player to join the game, and now e's been with it for a year.
> That's pretty damn impressive. ]]

Wow, thanks.

3 points of Respect is rather a lot, isn't it? I'd settle for one or
two.

--
Rob Speer