bd on 25 Nov 2002 20:10:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] when will the madness end?

On Monday 25 November 2002 12:48 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> Orc In A Spacesuit
> is so preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.
>

> Well, I try to shake hands and go on... but no.  Very well.  I shall make
> some replies:
>
> ======================
>
> bd says:
> It can't refer to a player anyway, r2. And r2 DOES NOT apply in the
> Glotmorf rules! rule.
>
> Orc says: then r2 also does not apply to the administrator rule, and I
> became administrator.

GR! explicitly states it refers to a player. Thus, r2 makes an exception. Not
so in the administrator rule.

> ===========================
>
> Orc says: To most of us, the only non-game-killing resolution to this mess
> is Glotmorf not ruling everything.  Glotmorf has taken steps to ensure eir
> continued rule.  That is enough.
>
> BvS says: -So stop attacking it, and he, and I, for that matter, will stop
> knocking down the attacks and retaliating, and what began as an argument
> won't escalate. Any farther. Maybe.
>
> Orc says: And how do we know that you three won't continue this mad rule of
> yours, even if we do stop?  We don't.  Therefore, in the interest of the
> game, we continue not to attack, but to reinforce the fact that Glotmorf
> does not rule.

The administrator has made his position clear. We've CFI'ed it to death
already. Let's move on.

--
bd
You are a bundle of energy, always on the go.