Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Nov 2002 21:14:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] when will the madness end?

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Monday 25 November 2002 12:48 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> Orc In A Spacesuit
> is so preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.
>

> Well, I try to shake hands and go on... but no. Very well. I shall make
> some replies:
>
> ======================
>
> bd says:
> It can't refer to a player anyway, r2. And r2 DOES NOT apply in the
> Glotmorf rules! rule.
>
> Orc says: then r2 also does not apply to the administrator rule, and I
> became administrator.

GR! explicitly states it refers to a player. Thus, r2 makes an exception. Not
so in the administrator rule.

BD READ THIS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND UNDERSTAND IT:
When __Glotmorf Rules!__ was allegedly created, it said "Glotmorf". However, according the ruling you made, Glotmorf was able to change it (so it said "the player named Glotmorf"). Therefore, you ruled that "the player named" was not necessary for a rule to refer to a player. Therefore, I am the administrator. If this were not true, the rule __Glotmorf Rules!__ would never have been changed, and Glotmorf would be powerless.

Orc says: And how do we know that you three won't continue this mad rule of yours, even if we do stop? We don't. Therefore, in the interest of the game, we continue not to attack, but to reinforce the fact that Glotmorf does not rule.

The administrator has made his position clear. We've CFI'ed it to death
already. Let's move on.

The former administrator acknowledges that according to one interpertation, I am the administrator, and I have made my position clear. Let's move on.

And you say "Let's move on." I would love to. And as soon as this madness ends, we will.

The Player formerly known as Orc In A Spacesuit