Orc In A Spacesuit on 24 Nov 2002 17:11:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] *sigh*

From: Glotmorf <nomicmorf@xxxxxxxxx>
Well, so much for waiting for Dave to sort all this
out...

Okay, so maybe it's my fault that I used to play
Diplomacy once upon a time, and that the sort of
actions I took are typical of such a game, and the
typical result of such actions in said game is that
everyone shakes hands, resets the board and starts
over...

I would very much like to end this whole mess and continue on. I was, however, lead to believe that we would not end this mess and continue on--by the amendment to __Glotmorf Rules!__. You did a legitamate scam, bribing the justice system. I didn't like that, but didn't really have a problem with it. I also wouldn't have had a problem if you, or even all 3 of you, had simply taken a win and repealed the rule. However, the first thing you did after the ruling was change the rules to maintain your rule of the game. That led the rest of us to believe that you planned to keep things like that, and not just shake hands, take a win for yourself, and do the post-win reset to the board.

I believe that everything has been blown out of proportion. The only actual attack was the 4 props made by Wonko. But yes, we have all made personal attacks against the others, and no matter what the justifications, if any, they were wrong. I am sorry for those I participated in. Can we all shake hands now and continue on?

Orc