bd on 22 Nov 2002 20:12:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Hey, Orc

On Thursday 21 November 2002 07:09 pm, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> >Do you think our justice system could do with some modifications? :)
> >It was actually sheer luck that Glotmorf went on IRC and struck a deal. I
> >would've voted FALSE otherwize.
> >
> >Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, do you have a webcam?
>
> Yes, perhaps with an additional layer of appeal.  I'm thinking along the
> lines of Imperial here.  And to keep Dave in check, maybe make a
> declaration by  3/4 of the Off Leave Players (and 1/2 all Players) nullify
> his judgement.
>
> And no, I don't have a webcam, although someone else in the house does if I
> need to borrow it.  However, we've had router problems for the last 2
> weeks, and I've had to resort to labs for nearly all my internet access.
> Hence my lack of presence on IRC.  Why do you ask?

Here's part of our IRC chat that should explain it:
<Glotmorf> Gawd, I'd pay dearly to see Orc's face...
<bd_> Well, he's running the gallery... :)
<bd_> for now...(ominous music)
--- bd_ sets mode -i #bnomic
<Glotmorf> Wonder if he's got a webcam...
<Glotmorf> Gotta go.  Don't sink any continents while I'm gone...?
<bd_> We'll mandate the gallery person to run one :)
<bd_> cya
<-- Glotmorf has quit (Quit: )

So... did you take a picture? :)

> Cordially,
> Orc In A Spacesuit

bd
This fortune is dedicated to your mother, without whose invaluable assistance
last night would never have been possible.