Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 03:23:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Survey Time!

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
2. About the race selection, and the _ONE_ you want:
b. I don't like the stats for the one I want!  Fix them now!
-Specifically: can either the STR or TOL of Elves be raised? Or both, but I'm not going to push too hard - one wil do?-

Hmm... Wonko wanted this too. I maintain that Elves are wussy drinkers, especially compared to Orcs, and will instead raise eir STR. Although I thought that 4 SPD was so valuable in itself that the other stuff was balance (each SPD means an additional square to move). I may rework the numbering system a bit.

3. About the races in general:
b. Nothing broken, but some races suck (other than the Droid, which will get bonuses elsewhere in the future).
-Faeries are pathetic. Speed, maybe?-

Sense a pattern, I do.

9. How do you plan to vote on this proposal?
f. YES, although I would like my changes implemented

Will do.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit