Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 03:25:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Survey Time!

Elves: Well, considering the actual effects of those attributes are not implemented by the prop, putting a special limitation on Elves would be unbalanced at the moment. As for their stats, I figured that was pretty accurate for most versions of elves, but then you have so many versions: LotR elves, D&D elves, M:tG elves, 'fairy tale' elves, Santa's Elves, Black Ops Elves, Keebler Elves... I placed them at slightly weaker than humans, more intelligent, faster, and little less alcohol-tolerant, cause all they drink is wine :).

-There should be an entire subsection of Elves... or maybe all elves could be horribly, horribly mixed together, so that you've got excellent archers who can be tapped for mana, make good mages, work well with fudge, and are terrorized by a rabbit with a switchblade when not making gifts for good little boys and girls and mining coal for the other kind...-

[[BvS]]