Baron von Skippy on 22 Nov 2002 03:18:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Survey Time!

1. This prop has 10 races.  What do you think of this amount?
b. A lot, but it's not really a problem

2. About the race selection, and the _ONE_ you want:
b. I don't like the stats for the one I want!  Fix them now!
-Specifically: can either the STR or TOL of Elves be raised? Or both, but I'm not going to push too hard - one wil do?-

3. About the races in general:
b. Nothing broken, but some races suck (other than the Droid, which will get bonuses elsewhere in the future).
-Faeries are pathetic. Speed, maybe?-

4. The prop restricts whether you can be M/F only, Drone only, or any, based on your race. What do you think of this?
c. I like it.

5. The prop creates 4 new attributes.  What do you think of this amount?
e. But what about spiffosity? It could screw up the game, and should be in the prop!
-Sorry...-

6. What do you think of the names and selection of the attributes?
c. It'll work (for now).

7. The prop allows for the possibility of future events and items to modify the new attributes (Like Speed Boots, +1 SPD). What do you think of this?
d. I like it.

8. Is the prop buggy?
e. I don't know.

9. How do you plan to vote on this proposal?
f. YES, although I would like my changes implemented

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit
(proving that things can go on as normal, despite the chaos. Oh, wait, the chaos is normal.)

[[BvS]]