Baron von Skippy on 14 Nov 2002 17:50:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] prop: More Raw Materials

As usual, I welcome all feedback. Anyone who feels that their feedback is lengthy and consists primarily of things to be changed would probably do everyone a favor by sending it directly to me, so people won't have to read about problems that I'll fix.

-I could have sworn I already sent this... *shrug* Whatever. I don't like this. At all. It's overly complicated, adds too many things that need to be kept track of, and doesn't actually improve anything. Proposals that can be said to be all three of those tend to be Bad Things (TM). I will not vote for this.-

Orc In A Spacesuit
missed class to get this done.

[[BvS]]