Orc In A Spacesuit on 14 Nov 2002 17:39:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: Resources

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
{{
__Unit fixing__
B.3. Raw Materials

There exist Resource Units, or RUs for short.

The possessor of one or more RUs may transfer any or all RUs in eir
possession to another entity capable of possessing points.

New players initially do not possess any RUs.

C. Exchange Rates

1 point may be traded for 11 BNS.
9 BNS may be traded for 1 point.
2 RUs may be traded for 1 point or 10 BNS.
}}
}}
--
Wonko

For everyone else, Wonko sent me a long list of fuzzines, typos, questions (Why do robots need fiber? -- for jetset RoboPilot clothing, for safety labels, or for regularity -- take your pick.), and complaints, one of which was the complaint that I took out the exchange rates.

Well, I'm gonna put exchange rates back in, but Wonko, I think we ought to do something to make sure if both our props pass, we don't end up with RU's and Resources.

Orc In A Spacesuit