Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 Nov 2002 16:07:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] re-enabling the societies

Glotmorf, I must admit that you are pretty good at spinning things. But I wasn't out to destroy societies, but rather save them from future problems AND allow for future growth. Oh, and M-Tek could still work, if Iain would simply state "I give 1 bandwidth to M-Tek each nweek for the rest of the year", or something. Or, if this is really important, you /could/ donate bandwidth. But hey, if you just want to keep Iain alive, e can go Lurking, or I can edit my prop to make him Lurk.

Well, anyway, about WBE: the reason I temporarily disabled it was that I was still confused after the mess of units/resources/raw materials/materials/whatever, and wanted the least amount of problems (which hasn't stopped your mis-interpertation and attempted takeover...). I figured either you or I (or Wonko, at first) would make a prop to re-enable them next nweek. To avoid confusion, we need a new name for the bits and pieces needed for the company to work. How about Junk, or maybe Scraps?

Orc In A Spacesuit
didn't expect Glotmorf to react so adversely