Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 Nov 2002 16:20:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Seizing the Reins of Power

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone have anything they'd like done to the ruleset before I step
down?

I still feel that you guys are reading way too much into this, but somehow I feel more comfortable with Wonko in charge than with Glotmorf, IF this isn't a bunch of hogwash.

But anyway, how about this: Change the sentence in contention to "Societies may only take actions explictly permitted them in the rules."

And on research, I have an idea...

Orc In A Spacesuit