Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 Nov 2002 15:50:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Anne Boleyn's Head

From: Adam Hill <adamahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I propose:

{{__Anne Boleyn's Head__

There exists on the Grid an entity known as Anne Boleyn's Head. If a Proposal receives no affirmative votes in an nweek, then the author of such Proposal shall be Haunted by Anne Boleyn's Head until the following nweek's ballot is sent out.

First, if a person is trying to get something rediculous through, e will vote for himself. Second, the players have a record of voting for some of the most ridiculous things *cough*IT*cough*. Third, I don't like the idea of Anne Boleyn's Head floating around on the grid. Fourth, if even the author doesn't vote for a proposal, then e's probably seen the error of eir ways, and lost his 1d6 points.
Fifth, I don't wish to have more nightmares.

Sorry as I come across as negative; I just find problems like this with many props (including many of mine, most of which never made it to the forums because of said problems); I just don't itemize and nitpick. But yeah, I think this idea has problems, but if you really want to see it through, I suggest you get rid of the Head, widen up the conditions, and reduce the negative aspects accordingly.

Orc In A Spacesuit