Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Oct 2002 01:26:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] societies and corporations discussion

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
-A couple of vSOI fixes: 1) Athena is a member. 2) Don't bother with the stipulation about being Prez of M-Tek. Actually, if you could replace that with a stipulation about being leader of any other society...? Either that or no restriction; I see no reason at the moment to single out Glotmorf unless I'm doing the same to Wonko, Athena, and you. Fair's fair.-

                                                  [[BvS]]

Got it.