bd on 8 Oct 2002 18:50:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Here's another one:

On Monday 07 October 2002 04:25 pm, Wonko wrote:
> So internal rules defer to game rules. Nowhere does it say that players may
> not create points. It does say that I can't change the gamestate without
> another rule's permission, but section A gives me that permission. So
> Section B doesn't have anything to force me to defer to.
>
> Got anything else?

I think you're right. Most charters allow themselves to be modified, and
charters are a part of the gamestate, and there's this neat thing called a
"Statu(t?)e of limitations"

Oh, and see my .sig.

--
bd
It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.