Wonko on 8 Oct 2002 05:31:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Wonko Jr.

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

>> From: "Jeremy \"Athena\" Cook" <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx>
>> On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
>>>
>>> That was pretty smooth how you made Wonko much your your slave than what
>>> made us, using his game-breaking against em.  You're gonna fit in here
>> real
>>> nice.  Just don't try anything too game-breaking.
>>>
>>> Orc In A Spacesuit
>>
>> He didn't do anything. Neither did Wonko. All those things contradict the
>> default case, which means they can't happen. Society rules defer to game
>> rules.
>>
>> Athena
>
> What I mean is, if Wonko's right and we are all his slaves, Wonko May Not
> Vote has Wonko completly under eir thumb.  Which means that Wonko will most
> likely not try to argue that we are all eir slaves.
>
> However, this Wonko May Not Vote person seems to have a keen understanding
> of the rules, and how to mess with them.  We may need to fear him more than
> Wonko.

You think I'm under somebody's thumb? We'll see about that...

> This is all fuzzy to me.  Every time I look at the society rules I get a new
> impression of them, probably because somebody slapped it together, and then
> parts were ripped out and patched in in attempts to fix it.  Hmm.  Sounds
> like the stock market, strip mining, and what I hear about dimships.

Hmmm... Without meaning to point fingers, does anyone find it odd that all
four of those were proposed by Glotmorf?

Just what are you trying to do here, Mr. Morf? ;)

--
Wonko