Baron von Skippy on 8 Oct 2002 05:29:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Update

I have an announcement to make:
I will not be able to finish the prop I'm working on until the game reaches a semi-stable state.
-You'll never finish it, then.-

Yesterday I made a lot of progress, and the core of the prop is done, with only details, specific corrections to current things, and a few unfixed rules left. However, I need the game state to be stableized before making it. I think the best way for me to do this is to wait for the end of the nweek, let Dave update everything, and then I propose the prop at the beginning of the next nweek.
-*shrug* 'kay...-

I will a partial preview uploaded to my website soon, for those few brave souls (bd) who want to take a look at it before I make sure that it will make sense to others besides me. As for when that soon is, it's as soon as I combine the multiple documents that make up the prop and get the right stuff to upload it.

As for an SOE - I hope we don't have one of those. But if we do, my proposal will not be a Refresh Proposal.

Oh, and a minor problem somebody might want to propose a fix to, but I won't: Refresh Proposals may change the game state and/or rules, but right now I don't believe there is a provision to keep a record of them and give them a number, like normal props. I suggest that somebody make/edit a Rule (other than Rule 0, which needs to be left alone), that upon a Refresh Proposal passing, it's given a number and changes to rules by that prop are marked just like with normal props.

Orc In A Spacesuit
wants everyone to quit trying to break the game, just for one nweek. PLEASE.

                                                  [[BvS]]
                                   [[Has no intention of stopping trying.]]