Joshua Caudle on 26 Sep 2002 04:21:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Airspeeder

> Can I sue for libel? Or Fraud? Or Something?
>
> Something, eh....?
>
> Quoth bd,
>
> > On Wednesday 25 September 2002 01:27 am, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
> >> Wonko, could I have an airspeeder?
> >
> > No. They're mine!
>
> How about this...
>
> For perpetuating an email hoax, bd gets a Kick in the Ass.
>
> Rationale: E pretended to be me. That's a hoax. E did it by email. That's
> email. Put 'em together, that's "hoax email". I mean, "Email Hoax".
>
> That's five points recovered!
>
> --
> Wonko

if you vote for NomiCrack you could win the game very easily.... think about
it... you can have 450 points just by combineing a PGGB gnome and a all the
caffeienated gnomes.... you know you want NomiCrack... it's the best thing
since sliced bread... and htink of htat disgusting tshirt they want you to
wear.. thumb your noses at all ofhtem.. Make NomiCrack a reality...

-Squire(feeling very evil)