Joshua Caudle on 26 Sep 2002 04:09:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

> "NomiCrack" is 1050/0 and a little creepy. (I'm not used to being a
> character, much less an apparent hardass. Next time I'm in town, Squire,
> we are gonna have a SERIOUS talk.)

I thought it captured the idea of  ecoNomic meltdown quite well... I mena
it's gritty, it's dirty... and so are the people in it..as for you being a
character, the administrator is the closest thing to a police officer in B
Nomic... and it wasn'ta hardass inage I was going for simply the one lone
peacekeeoper in the field of broken dreams called B Monic.. sort of tragic
hero type of thing...

-Squire