The Voice nomicvoice0 on Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:25:52 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...

>From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: bnomic-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...
>Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:09:02 -0400
>
>>* Anything maintained by a Ministry, on the Web server, disappeared.
>>Fortunately, the ministers should have good backups for those things. The
>>Gnome ministry should be in good hands, as its Minister was keeping eir
>>own records anyway. The Gremlins and Bank records will be lost, but those
>>are easy enough to fix -- just randomize the Gremlins, and fix the Bank
>>(which desperately needs to be done anyway). The Insta-Ministry, well, it
>>was on the same Web server, so I dunno what will become of it.
>
>-Um, Dave? Bad news about the MoG. There is no backup. I have an old list,
>unless I got rid of it, and I can recreate a lot from that, but I stopped
>updating after the MoG site went up. To everyone: Short of my and bd's
>massive Gnome gains, has anyone done anything with Gnomes? And who lost eir
>gnomes to bd? With that, I can rebuild the list.-
>
>                                                   [[BvS]]

On that note, unless it said the temperature on the roster, I don't know
what it is.  If you tell me, I can update it for the second half of this
nweek (not that it'll do any good).

-0-THE VOICE-0-