Joshua Caudle squire_of_dimness on Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:37:07 -0500

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...

> >* Anything maintained by a Ministry, on the Web server, disappeared.
> >Fortunately, the ministers should have good backups for those things. The
> >Gnome ministry should be in good hands, as its Minister was keeping eir
> >own records anyway. The Gremlins and Bank records will be lost, but those
> >are easy enough to fix -- just randomize the Gremlins, and fix the Bank
> >(which desperately needs to be done anyway). The Insta-Ministry, well, it
> >was on the same Web server, so I dunno what will become of it.
>
> -Um, Dave? Bad news about the MoG. There is no backup. I have an old list,
> unless I got rid of it, and I can recreate a lot from that, but I stopped
> updating after the MoG site went up. To everyone: Short of my and bd's
> massive Gnome gains, has anyone done anything with Gnomes? And who lost
eir
> gnomes to bd? With that, I can rebuild the list.-
>
>                                                    [[BvS]]

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 2
> From: "The Voice" <nomicvoice0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: bnomic-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...
> Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:25:52 -0400
>

> >From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: bnomic-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...
> >Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:09:02 -0400
> >
> >>* Anything maintained by a Ministry, on the Web server, disappeared.
> >>Fortunately, the ministers should have good backups for those things.
The
> >>Gnome ministry should be in good hands, as its Minister was keeping eir
> >>own records anyway. The Gremlins and Bank records will be lost, but
those
> >>are easy enough to fix -- just randomize the Gremlins, and fix the Bank
> >>(which desperately needs to be done anyway). The Insta-Ministry, well,
it
> >>was on the same Web server, so I dunno what will become of it.
> >
> >-Um, Dave? Bad news about the MoG. There is no backup. I have an old
list,
> >unless I got rid of it, and I can recreate a lot from that, but I stopped
> >updating after the MoG site went up. To everyone: Short of my and bd's
> >massive Gnome gains, has anyone done anything with Gnomes? And who lost
eir
> >gnomes to bd? With that, I can rebuild the list.-
> >
> >                                                   [[BvS]]
> >

> On that note, unless it said the temperature on the roster, I don't know
> what it is.  If you tell me, I can update it for the second half of this
> nweek (not that it'll do any good).
>
> -0-THE VOICE-0-

I can send youa digest of all of the mail from nweek22 nday5 if you need
them as for the status of the gnmoes previous to that you guess is as good
as mine. I figured that somehtign like this may occur that why I never
delete my emails.. let me sift through and get you a gnome rundown for the
Nweek....

-Squire
*hoping his asssistance will earn some extra points*