Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Aug 2002 18:59:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Now which way do I run?

Ah well. Time to explore fresh prose form vehicles and tools of logical mayhem. Now, exactly what did you mean by having the Grid take the place of Dimensions in your prop?

						Glotmorf

I meant, in the current rules, there really aren't dimensional places; the only actual reference is that the Origin is Full of Stars (and 1 Orc in 1 Spacesuit :)). It seems that rather than moving around in dimensions, everyone moves around in The Grid. So in my prop, I just make dimensions numbers associated with people, and scrap DimSpace. However, my prop also makes it easy to make more Grid-Like objects, so we could still have all sorts of escapades in that area... If anyone like Dimensions how they are now, though, I can easily work them back in. They just seemed like the appendix, no longer useful.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Contemplating Black Holes in DimSpace.