Glotmorf on 10 Aug 2002 02:38:10 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The Wealthy Bastard Joke Contest!

On 8/9/02 at 8:55 PM Wonko the Sane wrote:

>I'm bored. I'll give BNS150 to anyone who can tell me a good, funny joke
>that I haven't heard before.

One morning, bright and early, a worm comes up out of the ground, and is promptly caught by a bird, who swallows it whole.

Later on, the bird is flying around.  The worm sticks its head out the bird's butt and asks, "Hey, how high up are we?"

The bird says, "Oh, about 20,000 feet."

The worm says, "You wouldn't be shittin' me, wouldya?"

						Glotmorf