Wonko the Sane on 9 Aug 2002 18:26:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Stock Market v2.1

-Hey, that's a good idea. Okay... if my proposal is being recognized, then replace both "shall be"s with "is."-

This also does nothing until we have a public forum again.

BTW, regarding the public forum thing, there doesn't *have* to be one right now. As soon as Business ceased to be a forum, Dave began taking 'such steps as are neccessary' to designate a new one - namely, finishing eir road trip. It doesn't say that a new one will be designated immediately, only that Dave must start taking the neccessary steps immediately. Which e's doing.

--
Wonko