Wonko on 4 Jul 2002 18:27:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

Hey, I just found, while looking up something completely irrelevant, a huge
glaring reason why A) Glotmorf's societies scam doesn't work, B) M-Tek's
proposals don't count and C) we need to neaten up the ruleset a bit so we
see these things earlier:

The last sentence of rule 19:
{{
Only players may make proposals.
}}

So societies can't.

And neither can the Admin.

Anybody see an easy way to fix this? Preferably one that doesn't involve
slogging through the past five or six nweeks and pulling out all proposals
made by the Admin and M-Tek?

--
Wonko