The Voice on 21 Jun 2002 12:40:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (revision)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (revision)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:52:54 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> I don't think we ever established a proposal retraction rule. The standard method is to replace it with something either constructive and totally different or totally bonzoid and ineffectual.
>
> What was it Bean used...?
>
> "All points this proposal earns are donated to the Gremlin Fund."

I think Bean's also dropped eir Charm by one, to balance out the other
effect of the passage. (I don't think we had things like Entropy then.)

It shouldn't be too hard to come up with something useful, or at least
not-too-harmful, to do with an extra proposal. There's always stuff to do!

...dave

Or, we could just all vote SHELVE...

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-