Glotmorf on 21 Jun 2002 12:35:06 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Default

On 6/21/02 at 12:54 PM Naath Thabana wrote:

>--- Glotmorf <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > The
>Prez of M-Tek makes this Club Prop:
>>
>> {{ _Why Should Players Fail to Have All the Fun?_
>>
>> Change the first paragraph of Rule 393 to read:
>>
>> "The gamestate cannot be changed."
>at all, in any way??
>
>because then no-one can do *anything* booooring

Hardly true.  That rule only says, for all practical purposes, that things can't be done unless there's something in the rules that permit them to be done.  Right now it only limits things players can do; I'm trying to add societies and other things to that too.

						Glotmorf