David E. Smith on 20 Jun 2002 05:09:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Ministry of the Weather

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, The Voice wrote:

> As I have no experience as per webpages, I would ask that, if this passes,
> Dave stick something on the website which stated the Weather (Roster or
> Grid?).

The Weather is already listed on the Roster. It's at the bottom, under
"The Weather". Since the only attribute it has thus far is Temperature, it
hasn't so far merited any special treatment.

...dave