Glotmorf on 20 Jun 2002 03:23:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Yetis Just Wanna Have Fun

On 6/19/02 at 2:59 PM Glotmorf wrote:

>On 6/19/02 at 2:45 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>>Quoth Glotmorf,

>>{
>location>
>]

>>> I was mostly thinking of being able to give or take gnomes from the
>>Yeti, but
>>> it also occurs to me that unsavory things could be done by throwing a
>>bomb
>>> gnome at it.  Besides, I've got another prop in the oven.
>>
>>What would giving Gnomes to the Yeti do?
>
>It allows the Yeti to become a Gnome depository.  Suppose it becomes legal
>to take gnomes from players, but hey, there's a Yeti standing next to
>you...(And can I interest you in a duck too? :)
>
>						Glotmorf

There's another thing that giving gnomes to the Yeti does: certain gnomes have effects on grid squares if they're in the square or in the possession of an entity in the grid square.  If the Yeti has any of these gnomes, those effects get generated as it moves around the grid. :)

						Glotmorf