Alex Truelsen on 1 Jun 2002 23:46:05 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Society redo

Societies can submit proposals to the game ballot just as Players can; these are referred to as Society Proposals, or Club Props. If a Society Proposal passes, the Members of the proposing Society each get the same dimensional changes as a Player would, times (1/(number of Members in the Society)), rounded up. All Members of a Society auto-vote "yes" on any proposal the Society submits.

-This is my biggest argument with your proposal, which is otherwise just wonderful. vSOI cannot submit proposals, and I'd personally rather keep it that way. Now, you could change the first sentence to "Societies may submit proposals to the game ballot, if their Charter allows for it, just as Players can;" or, since this would fix my other arguments, it might be easier to just make this rule defer to the Charters of Societies. My other arguements are other things you included which are not present in vSOI's charter that I'd like to remain as such, but minor enough that I'm not going to argue about them until I see what you think about this rule deferring.-

                                          -BvS-