Glotmorf on 28 May 2002 15:47:56 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

On 5/28/02 at 3:42 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>> R493 says dimships "must be landed when adding equipment or conducting
>> repairs."  Is it your take that guns and armor don't count as
>> "equipment"?
>
>Well, the "DimShip Guns and Armor" rule doesn't have the word equipment in
>it anywhere, so far as I recall.

No, it doesn't, but the dictionary meaning of "equipment" is rather indicative.  If we're not going to go with dictionary meanings in lieu of explicit definitions, perhaps uin should CFI the legality of any game action having to do with an "object"...:)

						Glotmorf