Glotmorf on 27 May 2002 06:40:12 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Physical Law/Mutable Rule

On 5/25/02 at 7:56 PM Wonko wrote:

>We're well ahead of you there. Both Gremlins and Gnomes are, if the
>respective proposals pass, new victims of the 'Less is More' movement. And
>someone (Glotmorf?) was talking about collecting the other stuff into a
>master rule too.
>
>--
>Wonko

Yeah, that was me.  I'm thinking Proposals, The Grid and its subsystems, dimension stuff, Administrator functions, Ministries, and something that combines The Clock and timing of events.

It'd be mind-blowing if we could reduce the game to fewer rules than it started with...:)

						Glotmorf