Ed Murphy on 14 May 2002 18:59:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Prop change

uin wrote:

> Rule 155 doesn't work, and given that a proosal can alter the rules, rule
> 155 can *never* work - any sufficiently convoluted proosal will be able to
> override it. (Excepting the discovery of the long-sought Immutable Rule, a
> beast for which we have as yet no evidence).

Not yet a Proposal:  __Fix Rule 155__

Give Rule 155 (No kickbacks) a Chutzpah of 9, and replace its text with the
following:
{{
I. Legislative Kickbacks

If a proposal would directly or indirectly discriminate between players
based on their voting actions on that proposal, or any other specific
proposal(s) identified in the proposal, then the adoption of that proposal
does not cause any part of the proposal to take effect.

II. Judicial Kickbacks

If a CFI would directly or indirectly call for discrimination between
players based on their judicial actions on that CFI, or any other specific
CFI(s) identified in the CFI, then the Judge of that CFI can and must
Judge it "Refused".
}}

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>          "I'm not sure I can go through