Alex Truelsen on 29 Apr 2002 16:52:49 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Nitpick, question

AFAIK, No (they are just the names we declared when we joined the game),
Yes, (we all already have, and someplayer, whose current name I cant
remember, keeps changing it...), and Yesish (arguably we should refer to
each other by our full names. Even when, as in BvS case, this would be
255 characters long...)

-Don't waste your breath with my full name, even if it isn't all of 255 non-whitespace characters (I think it weighs in at around 150)... it was violently rectified when I joined the game.-

cheers,
Iain