ID Scott on 29 Apr 2002 14:25:38 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Nitpick, question

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> BTW...I see "full names" on the roster.  Do they count as titles?
>  Can any player give emself a "full name"?  And can people be called
> by their full name as well as their roster name?

AFAIK, No (they are just the names we declared when we joined the game),
Yes, (we all already have, and someplayer, whose current name I cant
remember, keeps changing it...), and Yesish (arguably we should refer to
each other by our full names. Even when, as in BvS case, this would be
255 characters long...)

cheers,
Iain