Wonko on 11 Apr 2002 02:22:19 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday afternoon)

Quoth Glotmorf,

> Let's see...five-plus proposals per player per nweek, one grid move per nweek,
> changes of locations of gremlins, gnomes, beer cans and other objects, however
> many random-access modifications of the ruleset that the proposals generate,
> however many CFJs get submitted (which, strictly speaking, is unlimited),
> updating multiple roster attribute values for each player each nweek...

So, if we can only make 1 Insta-Rule per nweek, what's the point of the 5
Insta-Ruler Cap? We'll never have an Insta-Ruler that reads >1... Unless you
plan to allow more IRs than this proposal says...

--Wonko

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't
cure. "
- Ross MacDonald