Wonko on 29 Mar 2002 21:05:13 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Friday morning)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Yeah, it looks as though p518 should be Sushified at some point (assuming
> it's Wonko's). (I'm operating under the assumption that Wonko will, as
> soon as it's legal, get rid of the Sushi and re-submit legible revisions
> of everything. May I suggest one of the inactive/on-leave players -- I'm
> pretty sure they're legal recipients of the Sushi, and it'll make life so
> much easier for everyone else.)

I did sushify it... But because I made p517 and p518 in the same msg, I
sushiied the entire msg... What's currently listed as __They... The plummet
with the thing vast quantity flight range it peels together and like this
__  actually contains p518, __ the sheep it was orderly in the scissors
sponge, __ (the first rule in p518 appears to now be entitled __ __).

--Wonko

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali