Tyler Crosby on 23 Mar 2002 21:40:21 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 10 (and more recognitions)

>Proposal 482/0: Second Law of Thermodynomics v2.0 (The Voice)
No. I prefer Charm over the number of proposals submitted, since Charm reflects the proposals enacted. Now, if you were to change it to the number of proposals enacted...
						Glotmorf

Glotmorf, you ninny. If you had actually read the proposal, you would see that it says, "number of proposals e had on the ballot for that nweek which passed." As far as I know, passed and enacted mean more or less the same thing in this situation. You don't have a complaint. Voting against something is one thing, voting against something and giving an incorrect reasoning is another.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*