Wonko on 23 Mar 2002 16:20:09 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Reassigned CFJs

Quoth Jonathan David Amery,

>> Actually, all "official" stuff --i.e. game actions like voting and
>> judgements, must be done in a public forum, and technically discuss is not a
>> public forum.  I think that's accurate... this is the first time I've had to
>> make this argument.
>
> *nods*, however I can't see anything that says that a Judgement is an
> Action :)  (and the Administrator appears to have recognised it).
>
> WC.

Well, if you're going to get technical about it, nowhere does it explicitly
state that Proposing is an Action either. But it doesn't need to, as making
a Proposal is, most definitely a game action.

--Wonko

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't
cure. "
- Ross MacDonald