Donald Whytock on 12 Mar 2002 00:45:40 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Join

On 3/12/02 at 12:37 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>In fact the whole alphabetization scheme is shot. (I suspect it's
>alphabetizing by the /0 versions of rules instead of the current versions.
>I'll try to fix it soonish. Also, if the "more chutzpah" proposal passes,
>I'll have to whip up a page listing rules in order of Chutzpah anyway, so
>I will queue up all these revisions and do 'em wholesale.)

You know...you could just have a single page of rules in numeric order, and two pages of just links -- one of alphabetical rule titles, and one of rule titles by chutzpah and rule number.  That way you don't have to reorder the rules themselves.

						Glotmorf