Wonko on 14 Mar 2002 22:25:01 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 9

Quoth Donald Whytock,

>> Proposal 445/0: You're STILL a Blowhard! (The Voice)
> No.  If the Wind is ever not zero (which I would think would be most of the
> time), it would be impossible to hit someone in GremBall.  You could throw a
> Gremlin, and it might land in a Player's square, but that would not result in
> hitting the Player.  This might work if some provision was made for Gremlins
> landing in squares occupied by Players to possibly hit them, but not as is.

Actually, I think the way things are written now, the Gremlin would still be
said to have 'hit' the Player if e didn't catch it, even if it gets blown
off course.

--Wonko

"640K ought to be enough for anybody. "
    - Bill Gates (1955-), in 1981