Gavin Doig on 5 Mar 2002 16:28:12 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ: Ruling

> So...basically my fundamental contention that
> r129/2 is doing something bad is met by the
> fundamental contention that it's actually not
> doing anything at all...:)

In the conditions where it would be bad for it to do something? Yes.

It only does anything where the admin says something wrong, and we don't object. Since that will (usually) be when we don't notice, we'll (usually) not notice that it's doing anything. If you still cling to the idea that the admin's statements are the gamestate, then I suppose you could say it does nothing...

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup