Jonathan Van Matre on 5 Mar 2002 14:38:26 -0000

spoon-discuss: Upcoming proposal -- Oscars Betting Pool

*sigh*

I was hoping to get this last proposal in before the end of the nweek, but my spirit of game play rather killed it.  Although the sushi transfer hadn't yet been recognized, I went ahead and considered myself sushied (avoiding the circumventions I've previously pointed out), and then proceeded to fail to recall that while votes can be sent privately to the Admin for later posting to the list, proposals cannot, as evidenced by eir non-recognition of my proposal.

So, look for an Oscars betting pool proposal coming as soon as I am free of this Sushi.  And meanwhile, enjoy reading the sushified version of it in the business forum, just for kicks.

--Scoff!