Dan on 26 Feb 2002 16:32:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Steven Spielberg Presents...Gremlins

> Speaking of multiple Gremlins, what stops a player who is next to the
> Factory from pushing the button 1000 times and chucking the massive numbers
> of Swarm Gremlins all over the place? That would get really complicated
> really fast...

You must have misread my proposal.  The factory will only produce one
swarm grelin per day.  Here's the proposed rule again:
______
There Exists a Factory.  The Factory is an immovable, impassable object.
A Player who is adjacent to the Factory on the Grid may press the purple
button on the Factory.  The first time this is done on any nday the
Factory shall create a Swarm Gremlin.  The Administrator shall place the
newly created gremlin on the Grid at the location of the player who was
responsible for its creation.
______

Dan